2013/7/29 Marc A. Pelletier <m...@uberbox.org>

> Because if it's the latter, I'm really worried about the health of a
> community that would actively bemoan greater democratization of a
> project whose entire /raison d'etre/ was the democratization of knowledge.

I have not read the vision statement as it is the production of knowledge
that need be availible to every human being, but the consumption. To let a
lot of people edit is mere a very useful tool to provide readers with the
sum of all human knowledge rather than a reason for itself. If there are
other tools more effective, we ought to investigate them (or make the
vision clearer).