The thing is, it's kind of a crapshoot anyways.  You might see something that
you think might be classified and report it; but, unless you actually have the
corresponding clearance yourself, you have no way of knowing for certain
whether the material is in fact classified in the first place.  Conversely,
anyone who does have that information is unlikely to confirm it one way or the
other, for obvious reasons.

To make things even more convoluted, reporting certain kinds of material to the
WMF could itself potentially be considered illegal in some circumstances, since
not everyone at the WMF is considered a "US person" for ITAR purposes.

Kirill