In no-wp we have a policy that usernames shall be for individuals and thus
typical company usernames are blocked and asked to request change of names.
These users then have no restrictions on which pages to edit. As long as we
don't demand identification of users, restrictions on edits would IMO be
futile anyway.

Hans A. Rosbach / User:Haros