On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Samuel Klein <meta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm meeting with the Boundless team tomorrow.
>
> How could they improve attribution?

Looking at the g-book that James linked (and without paying for a download
etc) I don't see any particular attribution at all in the book itself. The
inside front cover should have a publisher credit (boundless), a date, and
a) authors/editors; b) a list of sources where they've taken info from...
the wikipedia articles (perma-urls), other sources. Also, license??

Without that (and any other useful info: place of publication, URL, ISBN,
etc) not only is it not attributed for our purposes, it's a nightmare for
any hapless library cataloger who might want to add it to a library
collection :P

-- phoebe