Great program! Happy to see Wikipedia Zero in Grameen Phone!

For the video you ask, you can browse https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_videos_in_English with many video tutorials and some Wikipedia introductory videos like https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Edit_Button.ogv and https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Great_Feeling.ogv, both of them have bengali subtitles also.

~ Seb35