Hi All,
I am happy to inform you all our two day long Bengali Wikipedia program
successfully end today. 53+ participate this two day event & all
participant student come from different district of Bangladesh. In this
two-day program we discuss about wikipedia run different types of
Workshops.

Wikimedia Bangladesh president Munir Hasan, Me & our another Sysop of
Bengali Wikipedia Nasir Khan jointly run this discussion & workshops. In
this program our another Sysop Nahid Sultan & our offline wikipedian Palash
Nondi help us to run the event. All participant got my written book about
Bengali Wikipedia. This book published last Ekushey Book Fair 2013 [1].

Hope details event & photo share with all of you all via blog soon.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekushey_Book_Fair

--
*Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
Administrator | Bangla Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:nhasive>