The "more and more" rules is also a concern i experience when discussing
with newbies, but also with more experienced contributors. My main concern
is that the terms of use are reflecting US law and English speaking
countries worries. In this light they should be as slim as necessary for
fulfilling legal requirements. Everything else should imo go to volunteers
driven rules in the respective language editions.

Rupert