Not trivially. The toolserver WP1.0 log records the last date the
rating was altered, but this is done by watching the page and logging
changes in a database. There's nothing on the wiki to indicate it in
most cases, though GA/FA ratings are dated.

Incidentally, for context, enwiki ran a "regrade or expand stubs"
contest in December last year. Over a month, it removed
(approximately) 50,000 stubs... which sounds great, and then you
realise that the system still thinks there are 2,420,000 of them :-)

Andrew.

- Andrew Gray
  andrew.g...@dunelm.org.uk