Hi all,

Stephen, thanks for posting this. :-)

From my perspective, there's two items of particular interest here that I
haven't seen discussed on this list or elsewhere - namely "Disrupting the
disrupters" and "Community council". The board minutes aren't really sufficient
to understand the details of what the WMF board members are thinking about with
these topics, so I'd like to ask the WMF board members if they would be willing
to share their understanding of what these topics entail either here or on-wiki
please?

(BTW, in general I'm much more in favour of seeing detailed minutes that
explain what was discussed, why it was discussed, and what individual people
thought, rather than high-level summary minutes that say what was discussed
without explaining the details. The [[Five Ws]] and the additional 'how' are an
excellent guide here!)

Thanks,
Mike