Russavia -

It would be pretty easy to go "No, I didn't mean to imply that it was okay
to label a group of identifiable living people as prostitutes based on the
street they happened to be standing on," which, for some odd reason, you've
refused to do both on and off-wiki.  This has obviously gotten
significantly away from the topic of the original thread, but would it
comfort you if I asked one of the non-concussed people who interpreted your
comment in the exact same way I did to pose the same question to you here?

It doesn't exactly look awesome to make what is, charitably, an easy to
misinterpret statement, and then refuse to clarify the intent of your
statement on a project you're a sysop on.

----
Kevin Gorman