On 19 May 2014 19:08, David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 20 May 2014 00:05, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Russavia's post directed to me earlier in this thread managed in one
> stroke
> > to confirm just about everything that I said: that comments from those
> who
> > aren't regular participants on Commons are to be belittled and ignored,
> > that even a benign suggestion such as improving the categorization of an
> > image will be met with cries of censorship, and that Commons does not
> have
> > any desire or intention to change without the heavy hand of the WMF
> forcing
> > it to do so.
> > It's very sad.
>

> What is your plan of action as an aspiring steward?

Oh David, how sweet of you to remember!  No intention to run again on my
part, though. Been there, done that.

I did give serious consideration to going and properly categorizing the
image, but given the underlying threat from Russavia, and my disinclination
to be blocked, I'll leave it to someone who finds the Commons experience
less threatening.  You perhaps, David?  One would think you would see that
"improvised vibrators" would be a much, much more likely search term for
that image than "electric toothbrush".

Risker/Anne