Gerard, I think that the work on Commons and WikiData is freaking awesome.
 If I could clone myself I'd be digging into it immediately.  Right now,
I'm working on measurement Wikipedias and large cross-wiki analyses.  FWIW,
I think that the wikidata games are some of the most exciting things to
happen in Wikimedia wikis in a long time.

Rui, re. the survival graphs.  Those are proportions.  Multiply by 100 to
get percentages.  i.e. the line starts at about ~24% and declines to ~7%.
 I'd really like to revisit this work since we've standardized some of the
measures I was using and the new, standard definitions will result in some
differences.  See
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Surviving_new_editor for the
updated definition.  I'll try to schedule some time to get an updated
figure for ptwiki that goes back before 2006.

-Aaron