Gerard, Thanks for the vote of confidence!
Rui, I meant "interact" in the sense of "user interface", so to edit
Wikipedia, one must first interact with the edit button, something I
have tried endlessly to get my friends to do. Instead, whenever they
notice something wrong on Wikipedia, they call me. Though I am
flattered that they think I know all aspects of several million
articles, it does frustrate me that they think they are doing me a
favor by telling me they found a mistake.

My point is that given a finite number of hours to edit Wikipedia for
any given person (male or female), the number of those hours spent on
a handheld device will affect the productivity of those available
hours in a negative way (like as in zero productivity - go try editing
Wikipedia on a smartphone!).