Congratulations to you Patricio and Frieda!

I am very glad to see the thorough support you Patricio got. Having met you during our last three FDC sessions I know that you are worthy of the full confidence the chapters have in you.

I am also looking forward to see the renewed Board getting into action. With more experience built up in the Board, new fresh insights from Frieda and with our new wonderful ED, I have high expectations that old problems will be quickly resolved and focus will be evolving our mission and movement by utilizing the the many opportunities and possibilities of cooperations in our drive for our vision- free knowledge for all humankind!

Anders