A big congratulations to Patricio and Frieda, I know it's been a long time
between drinks for Frieda in particular but I'm very comfortable and
confident that both of you will do an excellent job.  A massive thanks is
also due to Alice Wiegand; around about the time that you joined the BoT it
started to become more responsive to community expectations, more
transparent, and all around effective as a governance group.  I am sure
that this is not a coincidence.

Cheers,
Craig Franklin