And what's the purpose of your question(s)? How does it help you to know
what he said or not? Do you want to get an impression of his character?
Then better start over with fresh questions than the tendentious ones the
journalist asked him (but please off-list). Or do you want to hit on him
(or claim your disgust) if it comes out that he said roughly what was
printed although the situation was differently than told by the journalist
and he meant it differently what he has already confirmed? This cannot be
useful on this list either. This is not a trial. Who are we to demand the
truth here? … I met him for five minutes in Berlin and don't know him
onwiki, so will this story (whose common theme I still cannot find—is it
really just giving some quotes here and then said?) create or change my
impression on him? No, not at all. I haven't been there, I cannot judge the
situation, even if this or that party tells me their impressions. I should
not even do this, this is not my task and if I have an impression why is it
important that others know about it? The journalist had her “story” (and as
far as I know journalists, they emphasize the most stupid things one can
imagine [if that counts, my lumberjack shirt should be notable for
Wikipedia as often as journalists made fun of it 9.9]), Kevin already said
that words were taken out of (a non-serious) context, misinterpreted, etc.
What do I have to know more about this story? Nothing. Next story please.

Cheers,
Martin