On 07/06/2014 22:27, Fæ wrote:
>>If leading members of our movement are going to adamantly refuse to
even count the numbers of women participating at events and so fail to
openly and transparently report the statistics, then I guess the only
defence we have when criticised by journalists is to close our eyes
and plug our ears until they go away.
<<

Perhaps I'm being stupid but the photo on this page http://wikiconferenceusa.org/wiki/Main_Page says "Most of the speakers, organizers, and attendees of the WikiConference USA 2014 at the New York Law School".

A quick and dirty count suggests 110 people in the photo, of whom 40 I can identify as women.

, Ed