In that case, 'many people are not volunteers' is probably an overstatement
:) At least for AffCom, FDC, OTRS are almost fully employees. The list of
chapter people is much longer (boards alone: ~40 * 6 est. average = 240
people, all volunteers) than the list of press contacts. In Wiki Loves
Monuments probably some 200-400 volunteers were involved too - but there is
some overlap. All in all, I guess that we may end up around a thousand
volunteers quite easily.

Lodewijk