One of our most interesting projects, Vietnamese Wikipedia has now passed 1 M articles and has a growth just now of almost 100k/month

They use a clever bot named Cheer!-bot to generate a lot of very good articles. In some ways it is stronger then Lsjbot (covering more then spececies) but I do prefer that Lsjbot marks the generated articles with a template indicating they are botgenerated

start page: https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trang_Ch%C3%ADnh

Cheer-bot! generated articles (just now working on species like Lsjbot) https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%90%E1%BA%B7c_bi%E1%BB%87t:%C4%90%C3%B3ng_g%C3%B3p/Cheers!-bot

Statistics up to April http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/TablesWikipediaVI.htm notice active generating around one year from now

As I said a lot of times, I believe it is a weakness we are not making use of the many excellent inititves taking place on less well known verisons (like the lithuanian I mentioned some time ago). I am not even sure there are any from viwp acrtive on this list.

Also I recommend you to look through the content of viwp by using the use the Random article feature Bài vie^'t nga^~u nhiên <https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%90%E1%BA%B7c_bi%E1%BB%87t:Ng%E1%BA%ABu_nhi%C3%AAn>

Anders