James, I think you may have missed the part of my message about "and are
willing to work with us to address concerns we may have about their
existing services" :)

In any case, given that the IA in general is way more eager to test the
boundaries of copyright law and given that they (through Brewster) have
much deeper pockets to handle any legal challenges that do come up, I
cannot really imagine a situation where a situation that the IA considered
too legally risky to consider would be anything approaching a good choice
for the WMF.