Hi,

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 1:37 AM, Patricio Lorente <
patricio.lore...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear friends:
>
> We are pleased to inform you that the WMF Board of Trustees has come to a
> decision about which four candidates to appoint to the FDC. It wasn't easy;
> as is evident from the nominations, the caliber of the candidates was very
> high. The resolution is now published in
>
> https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Funds_Dissemination_Committee_Membership_2014
>
> We have selected four appointees as follows:
>
> 1)Anne Clin (Risker)
>
> 2)Matanya Moses (matanya)
>
> 3)Dumisani Ndubane (Thuvack)
>
> 4)Osmar Valdebenito (B1mbo)

Thanks Paticio and Bishakha for  handling  the tough job of selecting the
candidates for FDC well.

Congratulations and best wishes to all the new appointees,  I am sure that
FDC  will exceed its past performance in the years to come.

Sincerely

Arjuna