On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Russavia <russavia.wikipe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Commission, nor the WMF Board.
>
> Given this, I am asking very publicly the following questions:
>
> * (1) on what grounds a CheckUser action was performed on my account
> on Wikimedia Commons?
> * (2) who requested that it be performed on Commons?
> * (3) who fulfilled the request?
> * (4) why is it acceptable for CUs to share actions related to my
> account with non-CUs whilst at the same time actively keeping this
> information from me?
> * (5) why are complaints such as this actively ignored by the WMF Board?
>
> Thanks for your attention and reply.
>
> Russavia

Are you able to specify which policy or statement entitles you to the
information you request? I can find no basis for it in the privacy policy,
the Meta checkuser policy or the checkuser page on Commons. Can you also
outline for your audience what harm you believe you have suffered?

Here's why I ask the second question: Following your breadcrumbs led me to
only one CU,  but I was puzzled to discover this comment from you on this
users talk page "let me say thank you from myself and the rest of the
community for all the great work you've done on this project over the
years." Puzzled because it was left several weeks after you say you filed a
formal complaint.