On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 1:48 AM, svetlana <svetl...@fastmail.com.au> wrote:
> And then they draw comics stating that that's WMF's fault?
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:WMF_building_wiki_wall_in_August_2014_caricature.jpg
>
> What a wonderful community (clique of active editors and sysops) we have.

Svetlana,

With a whole week left in August, you've managed to hit 30 posts
(actually more, if you count those made with your previous address) in
the span of a month. The reason is fairly obvious, given the number
that, like this one, are purely rhetorical.

I've temporarily flagged your address for moderation, and will let
more carefully considered posts through as they come.

Everyone else should refer to my recent e-mail reminding everyone of
the post limit and why it exists, and perhaps check
http://www.infodisiac.com/Wikipedia/ScanMail/Wikimedia-l.html to see
your current tally.

Best,

Austin