Right, it's gone now. However that page survived the attempts of
removal from several administrators who positively wanted to get rid
of any trace of the "Wikipedia:Teahouse/Questions/Flow test" page, so
I don't know what it says about the discoverability of those features
:-/

It's disturbing to think what could have happened, had it been
deployed at large scale with such undesirable interaction undetected.
It may have been a problem of miscommunication and change of the
standard procedure (which the admins tried, but didn't have the
expected result) rather than a lack of features, but we should make
sure that it cannot happen at a wide-scale deployment, and that all
users get informed of how to use the features before giving them
access to the tool or when they try to achieve the result through the
old ways.