On 5 October 2014 22:08, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Dan. Can you share an approximate completion date?

Not at this stage, I'm afraid. I will only give a date when I can say with
some confidence that we can meet it, and there are too many free variables
for me to be able to say that right now.

What I can say with confidence is that the SUL finalisation will not happen
in 2014. :-)

> (What is with half of the WMF staff responding to routine emails on
> weekends? All you workaholics and overachievers...)  :)

The weekend is when we're free from all the meetings and we actually get to
focus on our work. ;-)

Dan

--
Dan Garry