Nevertheless, if one uses "media files" («медіафайли») it is perfectly
clear to be meant "images, sounds and videos".

So while translating I use the word «медіафайли» (i.e. "media files") and
everything is OK.

*Vira Motorko*

Help save natural resources – please think twice before printing this
e-mail or any attachments.