Hi!

This reminds me of ugly practices of proprietary software companies
giving free software to students so that they are able to learn the
tools and then later on have to pay. So we will be making links to
paywalled journals and we will be able to do it for free, but then our
readers will have to pay to read them? So Wikipedia will provide free
advertisements for paywalled content? Nicely done, nicely done.

This is not open access. This direct opposite to open access. We
should not be proud of this.

(Please don't take this as an attack on anybody personally and I think
The Wikipedia Library Team is doing a great job, but I really feel
this is a bad deal. And it was sent to the open access mailing list.
Which this is not.)

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m