Dear all,

This last weekend, Wikimedia Venezuela (WMVE) held its annual general
meeting at Caracas, Venezuela. During our meeting, the members held the
elections for seats in the Board, to be vacated by five (5) Board members
through a period of 3 years.

The results of the Board Seats election are:

*(Terms to begin on February 1, 2015)*
1. *Oscar Costero - President* *(reelected)*
2. *Tomás Guardia - Vicepresident*
3. *Ybsen Lucero - Treasurer **(reelected)*
4. *Kevin D Landaeta - **Secretary*
5. *Jenner Fuentes - **Spokesperson*

We are excited to have three new members in the Board, and we look forward
to working with them in the coming months. At the same time, we would like
to extend our thanks to our outgoing board members, *Carlos M Colina,
Samuel Cirilo *and* Fhaidel Dominguez*, for their service to the Board and
to Wikimedia Venezuela.

Cheers,

--
Oscar Costero