Congratulations, WMVE!

I look forward to hearing more about your plans, and to assist in any way I
can.

May I ask that some time be taken to keep [[m:Reports]] up-to-date with
WMVE activities[1]?  Note that the chapter agreement requires chapters to
send WMF an annual activity report and financial statement.

Cheers,

   A.

[1] I do see some activities are briefly logged here:
http://wikimedia.org.ve/wiki/Reporte_de_actividades

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Oscar Costero <os...@wikimedia.org.ve>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> This last weekend, Wikimedia Venezuela (WMVE) held its annual general
> meeting at Caracas, Venezuela. During our meeting, the members held the
> elections for seats in the Board, to be vacated by five (5) Board members
> through a period of 3 years.
>
> The results of the Board Seats election are:
>
> *(Terms to begin on February 1, 2015)*
> 1. *Oscar Costero - President* *(reelected)*
> 2. *Tomás Guardia - Vicepresident*
> 3. *Ybsen Lucero - Treasurer **(reelected)*
> 4. *Kevin D Landaeta - **Secretary*
> 5. *Jenner Fuentes - **Spokesperson*
>
> We are excited to have three new members in the Board, and we look forward
> to working with them in the coming months. At the same time, we would like
> to extend our thanks to our outgoing board members, *Carlos M Colina,
> Samuel Cirilo *and* Fhaidel Dominguez*, for their service to the Board and
> to Wikimedia Venezuela.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Oscar Costero