On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 3:32 PM, Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why does the questionnaire seemingly exclude the WMF?
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Organizational_effectiveness/Tool/User_guide#Preparing_to_Take_the_Organizational_Effectiveness_Questionnaire>
> If the WMF is one "other organized group" in the sentence "A Wikimedia
> chapter, user group, thematic organization or other organized group", that
> would be nice to spell out.

No, .. from the survey itself:

"Throughout, we use the phrase “Wikimedia Organization” to refer to
chapters, thematic organizations, and user groups."

And on the first page of questions there is a drop down "What is the
name of your organization?" , which excludes the WMF.

On that field, what if I am a member of multiple listed organisations?
 Should I fill in the survey multiple times?

--
John Vandenberg