OK I see now the box for "other" not as an option for a name (which is how
these things are usually set up) but underneath the original question.

From: osama...@hotmail.com
To: wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: RE: [Wikimedia-l] Organizational effectiveness tool (for Wikimedia
organizations)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 06:27:14 -0700

I assume this survey is only for organizations that have been recognized by
AffCom? We are still struggling to get ours (despite the fact that we are one
of the most productive educational groups), so I thought Id at least answer the
questionnairre, but under "name of organization" the only option is to select
from a group of pre-determined names. This even though the instructions say
that they welcome responses from informal groups.