Okay, guys, let's all take a step back and remember [[WP:Civility]].
(Yeah, I know that's a Wikipedia pillar, but can't we all at least get
on board with that one?)

The tone of this thread was accusatory from the start, and quickly
went to vicious. Maybe everyone can try it again with a bit of AGF.

Austin