Found another article calling out Wikipedia. Are there also
articles praising us? :-)

        https://medium.com/backchannel/less-than-zero-199bcb05a868

I do think that wikipedia zero is useful in the short term. I'm
a bit worried about the long term though.

Question: How do you predict wikipedia zero's effect on the internet in
the long term? There are clearly going to be both positive and
negative effects. Denying either is silly. What can we do to
strengthen the positive effects, and how do we mitigate the
negative?

At what thresholds would wikipedia zero be stopped in some
country and at what thresholds promoted? Are there
documents/analysis online?

sincerely,
        Kim

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 10:07:02PM +0100, Kim Bruning wrote:

> Washington post article
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2014/11/25/wikipedias-complicated-relationship-with-net-neutrality/
>
> sincerely,
>       Kim

[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72
5ED6 E215 73EE AD84 E03A  01C5 94AC 7B0E FEF9 DD72