Still, in my assessment it is lacking on concrete details. There are many
terms that are coined and movements cited which are not definitively
explained, in some cases with hints that the departments doing the
reporting have not themselves yet arrived at precise meaning. I suppose
that, like the entree to the the full-course meal, this is the limitation
to the medium: something to digest ahead of the full-course annual plan. An
overall sense is one of transition.