For medical articles we at svwp are very wary as there exist very good webpages issued by the health authorities related to all healthproblems and we certainly do not want our wp pages to contradict those.

We encountered severe problems when the English(American) articles were first introduced at svwp, as their recommendation differed from what is recommended here. For example when you have an urinary tract infection, it is here often not treated at all here, as bacteria is seen as normal, not to be taken away. But the big problem was he different recommendation of use of antibiotics and penicillin, which are prescribed much more restricted here then in US.

In our case we came to a proper article but only after long discussion, and most of us are laymen in medicin, so not able to check as closely all articles. And actually we at svwp are quite happy that the webpages from the authorities on health is ranked higher then our pages, at least when articles have sections around treatment and recommended prescriptions.

Anders