Thank you Katy,
Charles will move in Paris but I suppose that he will remain still
connected to the Wikimedia movement even if in another country.

Thank you, really appreciated.

Skype: valdelli
Facebook: Ilario Valdelli <https://www.facebook.com/ivaldelli>
Twitter: Ilario Valdelli <https://twitter.com/ilariovaldelli>