Hoi Pine,
Thanks for the link to the test tool. <grin> I find that the one project
dearest to my heart is doing poorly </grin>. It seems that our projects
themselves are fairing much better than what the news led me to believe..

The point of it all is that mobile phones need to be well supported. It is
good that we are working strongly on improving our mobile presence and the
software and the group of readers they represent are becoming main-stream
as time progresses.
Thanks,
      GerardM