REMINDER: This meeting starts in 30 minutes.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Praveena Maharaj <pmaha...@wikimedia.org>
Date: Tue, May 5, 2015 at 1:55 PM
Subject: Invitation to WMF April 2015 Metrics & Activities Meeting:
Thursday, May 7, 18:00 UTC
To: Wikimedia Mailing List <Wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org>

Dear all,

Apologies for the late invitation! The next WMF metrics and activities
meeting will take place on Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM
PDT). The IRC channel is #wikimedia-office on irc.freenode.net, and
the meeting will be broadcast as a live YouTube stream.

Each month at the metrics meeting, we will:

* Welcome recent hires
* Present reports/updates that are focused on a key theme or topic. For
May, we will do a Strategy & Operations update.
* Engage in questions/discussions

Please review
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMF_Metrics_and_activities_meetings for
further information about how to participate.

We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.

Thank you,
Praveena

--
Praveena Maharaj
Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Engineering