Dear all,

On behalf of the Affiliations Committe, it is an honor for me to announce the recognition [1] of a new Wikimedia User Group, the fourth in the Arab World: Wikimedians of the Levant User Group [2]. Our Levantine brothers and sisters have been working for several years on different projects, not only in Education but also interacting with their peers from projects in other languages such as Russian and something very important, trying to close the gender gap and increasing the free knowledge available in Arabic. They are also thinking of organizing WikiArabia 2016.

Please, join us in welcoming the newest member of the wikifamily. Mabruk!!!! :-)

1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Wikimedians_of_the_Levant_User_Group_-_Liaison_approval,_May_2015
2: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_the_Levant
--
"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
Carlos M. Colina