Yes, I think that a disclosure up front would be appropriate, perhaps when
someone first access the SecurePoll interface.

By the way, my understanding is that the practice of generating a public
list of voters who cast ballots, while keeping the nature of their votes
private, is relatively common in election processes in general. In the
United States, political parties use this information for their "get out
the vote" campaigns so that they know which of their likely supporters have
yet to vote.

Pine