<small>
in my humble opinion, what's the big deal?

we usually vote openly in the projects
and everything bad/great about this or that user is revealed really openly
(sometimes too openly, but well... nothing to be done here)
it is our own decision whether to vote and how to vote, isn't it?
</small>

best,
antanana
ED of Wikimedia Ukraine