Yes, only Polish projects. And there is one more thing worth mentioning -
this year the jury picked from all Wikimedia Poland actions, initiatives
and projects from the last 4 years. Next year they will only pick from
projects organized in 2015. We decided to include older projects because we
really felt that there were some nice ideas in the past and we wanted them
to have a chance of winning.

Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska