On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 8:56 PM, Yana Welinder <y...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I should also mention that while we try to be as transparent as possible in
> all our work (including holding community consultations around all major
> legal policies and providing frequent updates on our work), there are very
> limited situations where public discussions could actually hurt free access
> to Wikipedia. If you have thoughts about the evolving censorship landscape,
> feel free to email me directly, if possible via encrypted email.

Would you mind clarifying which encryption method? S/MIME? PGP?

I was actually going to reply, because what you said puzzled me, but
this is the only PGP key I could find for you on the public
keyservers:

pub  4096R/FFF81E5E 2015-06-01 *** KEY REVOKED *** [not verified]
                               Yana Welinder <ywelin...@wikimedia.org>

Austin