I have just noticed that Damon Sicore's account has been removed from
the Foundation wiki[1] and that his global account has just been
locked on Meta[2].

However, Damon is still marked as the Vice-President of Engineering at
the Foundation's staff page at the time of this writing[3], which
makes the situation a little bit confusing.

I am not aware if the Foundation has any severance policy in place,
but it appears quite concerning that an employee's accounts are being
removed and blocked before any formal announcement are made, which can
only result in needless speculation.

Could someone at the Foundation please clarify Damon's position at the
Foundation at this time?

Thanks!