Hi all,

The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees is considering an amendment to
the Bylaws to add term limits and adjust the term lengths. You can see the
proposed change here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_bylaws/June_2015_-_Term_Limits

Please share your comments on the talk page. The proposal will be available
for two weeks before the Board votes on the amendment.

Best,
Stephen

--
Stephen LaPorte
Legal Counsel

*NOTICE: As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal and ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*