Thank you, Stephen.

Some context: the Board recently discussed ways to update its composition
and selection processes.  In March, there was a Meta discussion about this:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_of_Trustees/Thinking_about_the_WMF_Board_composition

Topics discussed and agreed upon by the board in recent months:
* Changing term lengths to 3 years
* Setting a term limit of 6 consecutive years

Topics still under consideration:
* Changing board size to 9 or 11 members
* Selection processes: including the process for appointments & a standing
election committee

Many of these will involve a change to the Bylaws, such as the one below.

Sam

Samuel Klein          w:user:sj          @metasj          +1 617 529 4266