Thanks Guillaume, didn't find those.

It's kinda difficult though to find some useful numbers in those threads,
and some arguments I'm reading are completely crazy :-)
So I think it would be good to start a new thread.
Moreover, WMF is pretty bigger than it was in 2007 or 2009,
and I think a new discussion is due.
Climate change is a fact, governments are talking about that all the time,
even the pope wrote an encyclical about that!
It's an important topic, and I bet it is also for our donors.

I'm not really interested in talking about efficiency, as I take for
granted that Engineering team is trying hard to optimize the whole thing,
which is also good in terms of carbon emissions.

What are we doing, beside that?
Do we have a rough estimate of the impact of Wikipedia (authorship,
readership, servers. Not talking about plane tickets here.)?

Aubrey