Hi Nicole,

Thanks for this update. The quantity of WMDE's documentation is impressive!

I particularly appreciate that WMDE created learning patterns based on its
experiences. These are more digestible than larger reports which sometimes
have valuable lessons buried inside of tl;dr material.

Thank you again for hosting the Wikimedia Conference in Berlin. That
conference gave me "information overload" at the time, but I have since
been capitalizing on relationships and ideas that I encountered at the
conference.

Regards from Cascadia,
Pine

Pine