Hi Asaf,

It sounds interesting, but I do not have a clear idea how to proceed.

Like Capacity 4: New contributor engagement and growth. We organise a lot
of edit-a-thons and workshops with new contributors and one of the things
we sense is that the new users are willing to continue after the workshop,
but experience it as difficult and have no idea how to proceed. This can be
described as empty feeling, but this perspective as I described, is not
represented in the paragraph about empty feeling. Noticing the reactions we
got and the needs they described, it does not match with the section of
possible approaches. For them it is not a grace period, personalised
welcomes, or recognition, but they miss a way to keep a social interaction
with the group as they had such with the workshop/edit-a-thon about a
theme. Mentorship can be something, but as I tried that, it is pretty
difficult and extremely time sensitive in the current situation to keep
following a group of users. It is more, they like to work together easily
instead of having to look op all sorts of pages (Contibutions, Watchlist,
Project page, and so on).

So I think our issue matches for a part with this page, but I do not know
how to continue and do not know if this would fit here.

I also see in other capacities points that are interesting, but I am not
sure how to have it on the local wiki itself.

Greetings,
Romaine