Philippe,

Very sad to hear this news. While the movement and WMF are in a better
place because of your work - that is in part why the impact of your
departure will be felt movement-wide.

It has always been a pleasure working with you and I am happy to hear that
you will remain present in the community. I certainly hope for a speedy and
full recovery on any remaining health challenges.

Also, best wishes on your next adventures - I am confident you will
continue to do amazing things. But still very sad to see you go. :(

Maggie - congratulations and condolences. While it is under sad
circumstances, it is still great and promising news.

-greg (User:Varnent)